You must be thinking, Quebec City in winters?!! So here’s why
– To see the half frozen or fully frozen Montmorency falls
– To marvel at the frozen St.Lawrence River which looks like almost a glacier in some places and u can see floating chunks of ice which appear like mini icebergs.
– Visit old Quebec.
And the last three are my favourites
– Test your patience while Ice fishing!! Ice fishing website. We didn’t catch any fish. Sob sob 😫 But it was a pretty amusing experience. Lol !!
– Get awestruck by Hotel de glacé or the ice hotel.ice hotel website
– Fun and frolic in the Winter carnival.Quebec winter carnival website
Tourists generally prefer to stay in the old Quebec region, though our hotel was closer to the airport, it worked just fine since we had a rental car.